Monday, June 1, 2009

Would Ya?


Another riveting episode of Sportscenter tonight. Coming up: Big Papi to bat 6th in the Red Sox order tomorrow night! Lebron James, will he be fined for not talking to the media!? Can you believe Manny is 5th in the OF All-Star voting!? Such a joke. At least I only had to listen to 5 minutes of Tim Legler and Avery Johnson breaking down the finals for the 60th of 150 times.

All of this was followed by a tremendous piece by Linda Cohn documenting Lamar Odom's candy-eating habits and how it affects his game. We got numerous of clips of Odom eating lifesavers and doctor's giving quotes about when he eats the candy affected how he played in the conference finals. NO!!! Lamar Odom is just the biggest under-achiever in the NBA over the last decade! The dude is 6-11, can dribble, and shoot and barely averages 10 points a game! Shouldn't be be another Dirk?

Ok, all of this is besides the point. This story got Wei and I to arguing....Would you hook up with Linda Cohn? I mean, she has been a part of our lives for the last 20 years. And she knows a shit ton about sports. You'd be trying to get in her pants and she'd be trying to tell you about Sid Bream sliding into home (that's for you Mike. Let it be know that Sid Bream is the hitting coach for the State College Spikes of the New York Penn League right now. Way to go Sid).

Between Wei and I, one of us said yes, one of us said no. Answers to be announced at a later point, but until then, what do you think?

-Ryan

3 comments:

  1. I know I would. Not because I find her particularily attractive (a bit too horsey for my taste). But I have a hard time believing anyone would turn it down if it was about to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fucking Sid Bream

    ReplyDelete